RallyStream Tracking System is the world’s most sophisticated and smart rally control system. The RallyStream tracking system does not require dedicated hardware. Simply install the dedicated mobile app on the competitor’s smartphone and make simple settings to complete the setup. Organisers can use the web-based console screen to get the information they need in real time from anywhere.
RallyStream was developed by a team of engineers who have been deeply involved in the rally for everyone involved in the rally. Taking full advantage of smartphone’s satellite positioning sensor, motion sensor and carrier communication function, we provide key features for position tracking and safety management in various rallies and motorsport events.
RallyStream has been used in over 100 events since 2012. To make the rally safer and more enjoyable, Easy to access for spectators, safe for competitors, and easier to use for marshalls and organizers. RallyStream continues to develop for evolution at this very moment.
If you have any questions about using RallyStream at your event, feel free to contact us using the CONTACT FORM.
MOBILE APP for COMPETITORS
- Transmission of location information, speed and acceleration
- Stage or Liaison automatic judgment
- Automatically detects stoppage and slow running on the stage
- Notification of competition status (OK or SOS)
- Show vehicle position and rally route on the map
- Receive messages from rally control
WEB CONSOLE for RALLY CONTROL
- Display vehicle position, speed, and status on the map
- Display device information and other detailed information in list format
- Alert detection
- Show alerts on the map
- View alerts in list format
- Graph the progress of the rally
- Display transit time in list format
- Display section time in list format
- Send message (individual or all)
- Display log data on a map
- Export log data